THE BIGGEST ANUAL EVENT FOR REGIONS CITIES AND POLICY MAKERS
Τhe biggest annual event dedicated to cohesion policy, the “European Week of Regions and Cities” #EURegionsWeek is coming again this October in Brussels for the 20th time.
Over the years, the EU Regions Week, become a unique communication and networking platform, not only for Regions and Cities from all over Europe, but also for politicians, administrators, experts and academics.
The purpose of the EU Regions Week is to discuss common challenges for Europe’s regions and cities, examine possible solutions and bringing together politicians, decision-makers, experts and practitioners of cohesion policy.
Throughout the past 19 years, the event has done much to promote policy learning and to provide an environment for experience exchange for those implementing EU cohesion policy and managing its financial instruments.
The European Week of Regions and Cities is open to:
- European, national, regional and local government officials
- Representatives of private companies, financial institutions, European and national associations;
- Members of the European Union Institutions
- Academics, researchers, and practitioners in the field of European cohesion policy;
- Journalists from European, national, regional and local media.
The themes for 2022 are Green Transition, Territorial Cohesion, Digital transition and Youth empowerment.
Save the date 10-13 October 2022.
Find out more: https://europa.eu/regions-and-cities/