We work with your organisation to identify your interests, your priorities and your needs and then we evaluate the potential funding sources for you, based on your own objectives, with a time plan to meet the submitting deadlines.
- Identification on funding opportunities
- Funding strategy development
- Partner search
- Proposal writing and submission
- Application proofreading and evaluation
We provide support at any point during your project lifecycle and help you ensure that your project meets its targets. This can include:
- Day to day coordination and management
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Thematic expertise in various policy areas
- Organizing workshops and partner meetings
- Visual identity and web presence
- Publicity and dissemination services
- Capitalisation of project results
Submitting your own project application may not always be the best and more sufficient solution for you. In that case you can be a partner with another European Organisation that is ready to submit a proposal for funding.
- Scan the potential partnerships for you,
- Negotiate with the consortium on your behalf
- Prepare administrative procedures and contractual tasks
- Follow up with the evaluation
POLICY & RESEARCH
Tailor-made interdisciplinary policy and research advisory services to private and public institutions, policy makers, local and regional authorities in the areas of policy design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation.
- Policy Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Sectoral Research and Analysis
- Clear and Inspiring Strategy Development
- Stakeholders and Community Engagement
- Public Consultations and Focus Groups
We help individuals and organizations, to define market and customer needs, recognize opportunities, create new products and services, and develop out-of-the-box solutions to produce innovation.
- Custom Mentoring and Coaching,
- Ideation and Concept Development,
- Corporate Identity and Communication,
- Web Presence and Social Media Management.